When I first held you minutes after your birth I thought to myself, it just doesn't get any better than this.
Then later when you smiled at me for the first time and I felt my heart melt I thought to myself, it just doesn't get any better than this.
Then days passed and you began holding my finger when I fed you, reaching for my face when I cradled you, cooing when I sang to you, babbling while I bathed you, patting my knee when I sat near you, and I thought to myself, it just doesn't get any better than this.
But it does get better.
Each day with you is supremely better than the day before and a tease for all that lies ahead.
Happy 7 month birthday, lil' Gillybean!
I love you,
At 7 months GG is:
- Eating rice cereal with fruit for breakfast
- Consuming between 16 and 24 oz. of formula each day along with a fruit and vegetables at lunch and soon to be dinner
- Drinking applejuice and water
- Blowing raspberries
- Scrunching up her nose and squinting her eyes
- Sleeping 10 to 12 hours at night
- Napping twice a day
- Cruising in her walker
- Grabbing at any and every thing
- Gnawing on teething biscuits
- Sitting up unassisted
- Standing in her crib
- Pulling up on furniture
- Grabbing for faces and hands
- Babbling non-sense words
- Wearing size 12 month clothing and size three diapers
- Laughing all the time
- Smiling at strangers
- Allowing others to hold her
- Fascinated by other babies and children
- Entertained by her own reflection
- Splashing and thrashing in the tub
- Rolling over on her changing table (yikes)
P.S. Thanks for the adorable heart dress Mrs. Gatewood! XOXO