Saturday, February 20, 2010

Gillian Grace is 7 months old!

Dear Gillian Grace,

When I first held you minutes after your birth I thought to myself, it just doesn't get any better than this.

Then later when you smiled at me for the first time and I felt my heart melt I thought to myself, it just doesn't get any better than this.

Then days passed and you began holding my finger when I fed you, reaching for my face when I cradled you, cooing when I sang to you, babbling while I bathed you, patting my knee when I sat near you, and I thought to myself, it just doesn't get any better than this.

But it does get better.

Each day with you is supremely better than the day before and a tease for all that lies ahead.

Happy 7 month birthday, lil' Gillybean!

I love you,
Mom

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

At 7 months GG is:
  • Eating rice cereal with fruit for breakfast
  • Consuming between 16 and 24 oz. of formula each day along with a fruit and vegetables at lunch and soon to be dinner
  • Drinking applejuice and water
  • Crawling
  • Blowing raspberries
  • Scrunching up her nose and squinting her eyes
  • Sleeping 10 to 12 hours at night
  • Napping twice a day
  • Cruising in her walker
  • Grabbing at any and every thing
  • Gnawing on teething biscuits
  • Sitting up unassisted
  • Standing in her crib
  • Pulling up on furniture
  • Grabbing for faces and hands
  • Babbling non-sense words
  • Wearing size 12 month clothing and size three diapers
  • Laughing all the time
  • Smiling at strangers
  • Allowing others to hold her
  • Fascinated by other babies and children
  • Entertained by her own reflection
  • Splashing and thrashing in the tub
  • Rolling over on her changing table (yikes)

P.S. Thanks for the adorable heart dress Mrs. Gatewood! XOXO

4 comments:

Tracey said...

Happy 7 Months! xoxo

Kat said...

Cute blog...coming from Tales of Baby Jack! Look forward to reading more.

Jillian, Inc said...

Precious. Just precious.

TOLIVER FAMILY said...

she looks SO happy. the letters are a great idea. maybe i'll do one for my twins first bday.