Saturday, February 20, 2010

Gillian Grace is 7 months old!

Dear Gillian Grace,

When I first held you minutes after your birth I thought to myself, it just doesn't get any better than this.

Then later when you smiled at me for the first time and I felt my heart melt I thought to myself, it just doesn't get any better than this.

Then days passed and you began holding my finger when I fed you, reaching for my face when I cradled you, cooing when I sang to you, babbling while I bathed you, patting my knee when I sat near you, and I thought to myself, it just doesn't get any better than this.

But it does get better.

Each day with you is supremely better than the day before and a tease for all that lies ahead.

Happy 7 month birthday, lil' Gillybean!

I love you,
Mom

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

At 7 months GG is:
  • Eating rice cereal with fruit for breakfast
  • Consuming between 16 and 24 oz. of formula each day along with a fruit and vegetables at lunch and soon to be dinner
  • Drinking applejuice and water
  • Crawling
  • Blowing raspberries
  • Scrunching up her nose and squinting her eyes
  • Sleeping 10 to 12 hours at night
  • Napping twice a day
  • Cruising in her walker
  • Grabbing at any and every thing
  • Gnawing on teething biscuits
  • Sitting up unassisted
  • Standing in her crib
  • Pulling up on furniture
  • Grabbing for faces and hands
  • Babbling non-sense words
  • Wearing size 12 month clothing and size three diapers
  • Laughing all the time
  • Smiling at strangers
  • Allowing others to hold her
  • Fascinated by other babies and children
  • Entertained by her own reflection
  • Splashing and thrashing in the tub
  • Rolling over on her changing table (yikes)

P.S. Thanks for the adorable heart dress Mrs. Gatewood! XOXO

4 comments:

Tracey said...

Happy 7 Months! xoxo

Kat said...

Cute blog...coming from Tales of Baby Jack! Look forward to reading more.

Jill said...

Precious. Just precious.

TOLIVER FAMILY said...

she looks SO happy. the letters are a great idea. maybe i'll do one for my twins first bday.