Saturday, October 31, 2009

Goodbye Spooks, Hello Santa

With only a few hours left in October, I thought I'd close out the month with a few pictures from Gillian's first Halloween. And, saying goodbye to October can mean only one thing---the holiday season is upon us! With Halloween in the rear view mirror, I can finally begin to focus my efforts on all things Christmas! And so it begins...

Gillian couldn't wait to go trick or treating.

Baby's First Boo!

Dressed and ready to hit the town. Check out our Halloween flag---I always feel like somebody's watching me...

Let's get this show on the road!

Our neighbor and friend, Kathryn, dropped in for a quick visit with her little girl, Gracie.

This little lamb's fleece was white as snow.

Little Lucy buzzes by for a quick picture with Gillian Grace.

0 comments: