Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Catching Up

It's been almost a month since my last post. Luckily, Bret stepped in and made several posts in my absence. I've enjoyed reading his entries and have heard that many of you, too, have enjoyed reading updates from another perspective! With things so busy around the house and with no sign of a reprieve in sight, I'm quite sure that Bret and I will continue sharing the blogging responsibilities.

Since it's been so long since my last post, I wanted to catch up on on some important events that have occurred over the past few weeks and send a few friends and family belated well-wishes!

Happy Belated Birthday, Jennifer! My friend, Jennifer( and fellow So You Think You Can Dance follower) , celebrated her birthday on July 20th--- the same day as our Little Miss Gillian Grace. And yes, that is Danny Bonaduce with Jennifer and her boyfriend, Nick.






Happy Belated Birthday, Kim! Kim our good friend, neighbor, and former colleague of mine from St. Paul's celebrated her birthday on July 21st. Here's hoping you enjoyed a nice BIG margarita!






Happy Belated Birthday, Alex! My cousin, Alex, (or A-Tee as I used to call him when we were growing up) celebrated his birthday on August 1st.








Happy Belated Birthday, Bobbie! My favorite Aunt celebrated her birthday on August 4th! Love you!











Congratulations, Tracey and Mike! On August 8th my friend, Tracey married her best friend of many years, Mike Reese in Orlando, Florida. Although Bret and I couldn't attend their magical Disney wedding, we thought about them often this past weekend. We couldn't be happier for the newlyweds and send best wishes for a lifetime of happiness! Yea, for Baby Jack too---we heard he's just cut his first two teeth! Way to go Little Man!


0 comments: