4 pkgs. Pillsbury rolls (not buttermilk)
1/2 c. sugar
1/4 c. cinnamon
1/2 lb. butter
2 tbsp. cinnamon
1/4 c. sugar
- Separate rolls and cut each into fourths.
- Combine 1/2 cup sugar and 1/4 cup cinnamon.
- Roll pieces in this mix.
- Melt butter and stir in 2 tablespoons cinnamon and 1/4 cup sugar.
- Grease Bundt pan.
- Place half of biscuits in pan, then half of melted mixture, then remaining biscuits and remaining melted mixture.
- Bake 30 minutes at 350 degrees.
- Turn over pan and eat while warm. Pull apart with fingers.