Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Like Mother, Like Daughter

Check out this video taken of our Miss Gillian Grace this afternoon. Does she seem a little distracted to you?





It's been said more than once that I LOVE LOVE LOVE me some Bon Jovi, especially one Mr. Jon Bon Jovi. And, it seems that the age old adage, the apple doesn't fall far from the tree couldn't be more true! Normally very entertained by her new Baby Einstein exersaucer, today GG had a big distraction---Bon Jovi on Inside the Actor's Studio with James Lipton. I couldn't help but laugh as she'd play for a bit then shift her gaze toward the tv and smile as she caught a glimpse of my celebrity crush. Just the confirmation I needed to know that those nine plus months of singing along with the New Jersey rockers paid off---she's a Bon Jovi fan! Sorry Bret, it seems our lil' Gillybean has inherited her Mommy's taste in music!



0 comments: