Friday, April 24, 2009

Surprise! Surprise!

Today my class threw me a surprise baby shower! To say that I was shocked is a huge understatement. I was left speechless (and for those that know me, that's hard to believe).

After coming back from Friday's chapel service where my class had a performance on the red steps, we arrived to my classroom to find it had been transformed into a baby wonderland. Pink and green adorned the tables; balloons and ribbons were everywhere. On my door hung a wreath of pink and green toile with Gillian's initials GGW. The kids were so excited to share in this special occasion. The best part of the day was when my mom and aunt drove over from Pensacola to share in this special occasion. Their presence was the icing on the cake!

I was so proud of my little ones! It's hard to believe that twenty-two 7 and 8 year olds were able to keep a secret like this for so long. I am truly blessed to have so many thoughtful people in my life.

Life is good...













0 comments: