You may remember this post, from a few weeks back where I briefly mentioned a Valentine's Day Photo Contest with a plethora of fabulous sponsors, co-hosted by Joni from Six Cherries on Top and yours truly. With today being the first day of February (How did that happen?), it's time to share all the nitty gritty details of our little Heart Day photo challenge.
And since I rarely ever post without at least one picture of Sweet Bean, I couldn't help but share a shot taken during last Valentine's. Y'all know me, I'm a sucker for holiday-themed photo shoots, so I can't wait to share this year's pictures with you. And since I love to tease, wait until you see GG's outfit for this year! I heart it!
Now, onto the business at hand---
Welcome to the very first My Funny Valentine, cutest couple photo contest! Joni and I are so thrilled to be hosting and can only hope that y'all are as excited as we are to get started!
But before getting into all the details of the contest, here are a few more pictures to hopefully inspire and motivate your inner photog.
And Sweet Bean's favorite...
All images via here
Once you have a photo, don't forget to come up with a catchy title, and then link up here or over at Joni's.
Not to be a fuddy duddy, but of course there has to be
- Photo must include a "couple".
- Photo must have a title.
- You can use a recent photo or an older photo, but it must be a photo either taken by you or that you have permission to use. (your photo must be an original. though it doesn't have to have been taken by you, please do not submit images from any photo sharing site, like we heart it, flickr, or google images. thank you!)
- you must have a blog to participate.
- A blog post with your photo will need to be linked to the linky to be entered into the contest.
- All blog posts must be linked back to your actual entry, NOT just to your main blog.
- Grab our button and include it in your post to link back to this contest.
- One entry per person.
- PG photos only please.
- We do have the right to delete or disqualify any entrant if we feel it doesn't follow the rules or is inappropriate.
- A "couple" can include any TWO people, pets, children or items as you feel best fits the theme of "cutest couple" for this contest.
- You can link up your photo through February 14, 2011 11:59 PM EST.
- Top 10 will be chosen and then voted on by our readers.
- 4 winners will be awarded.
- You are welcome to use photo editing software to edit your photo, but you do not have to.
We look forward to seeing all of your wonderfully creative photos! Check back often to see all the new photos being added daily.
Good luck and happy picture-taking!