Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Tasty Tuesday Update

I'm hanging up my apron...

No, I'm not resigning our family to a lifetime of take-out and microwave dinners, but rather I'm saying goodbye to Tasty Tuesdays. Instead of feeling the intense need to post a recipe each week just for the sake of posting, I'll post only those recipes too delicious not to share. That could mean a few postings a month or no recipe postings at all for several months. But once a recipe is deemed worthy of a post, you can be certain it's worth giving a try in your own kitchen!

Bon appetit!

1 comments:

Kat @ www.TodaysCliche.com said...

Your blog is so informative and clever. Can't wait to try most of your recent posts. I intend to stop by again!
Our blogs are semi-similar; I'd love your feedback about mine, if you have a sec!
www.TodaysCliche.com. Thanks!!